Fun Lovin Half Dozen

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

WoooHooo!

I am having one of those moments...a wooohooo moment. Don't you just love when things turn out the way you had them envisioned in your mind? I do...and that's what has been happening with my projects and ideas lately. Just a few minor hiccups. It's kind of refreshing!

I have way to many projects on my plate right now...but that's nothing new. I am constantly finding new things to do...new mediums to play with...new products (tools, fabrics, etc.) that I just have to have. I am proud to report that I am putting them to good use.

If only I could get Big A to get cracking on my craft room...one day! Until then, this is what my craft 'room' (aka the kitchen table) looks like. I have to say, I am so grateful for fabulous friends who supply me with surprise Dr. Peppers. Thanks Tami! She knows I don't keep soda in the house and sent one home with Haileigh after piano. So sweet:o)

Next up, sewing projects for the girls' camp fundraiser on the 12th of May and a birthday shirt for Mr. Hunter's 5th birthday!

0 Happy Notes: