Fun Lovin Half Dozen

Sunday, November 7, 2010

What do you think?

So what do you think of the new blog look? I'm loving it and it was super easy...just buy a Blog in a Box from www.sweetshoppedesigns.com!

I look my munchkins out for a little photo shoot on Friday with a friend. I think the pictures turned out pretty darn amazing. But my heavens, it was such a lot of work trying to keep four kids under control while attempting to take pictures.







Did I mention I finally got a new zoom lens? Yeah, well I did and I LOVE it!

8 Happy Notes:

Mommy Shar said...

LOVE IT, LOVE THEM so stinkin cute.

Janea said...

They turned out sooo cute!

Heather said...

Your pictures are sooooo cute!! You got some great ones!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh my gosh, it's AWESOME! I LOVE the new look! And congrats on the zoom lens! I may have to ask you some photography questions. . .I'm taking my first class since I recently got my first DSLR! LOVE your pictures!

Amber said...

Those turned out so cute!!! I love them!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Mollie! What great pictures! I'm glad you bought your zoom lense!

Carly said...

Your children our Beautiful!!

The Five Reids said...

Mollie, I miss u guys.!!! How's everything in the neighborhood? Your kids look adorable. We need to get together for lunch. xoxo