Back in November, Aaron, my mom, and I took the kids on a 10 day vacation to sunny California. We had an amazing time. I took beautiful pictures of my munchkins playing on the beach for the first time. I had great intentions of sharing the details when we got home. Well, when we got home, we discovered someone had gotten a hold of our debit card information and wiped out our account! Yikes!!!
After getting that fun little situation taken care of, Thanksgiving happened, FiFi's birthday happened, and then I happened to get the flu. While recovering from the flu, I won tickets to a Kurt Bestor concert. The day of the concert it snowed...bad. But apparently only like a mile or two around our house. Aaron went out to shovel the snow so Haileigh and I could go to the concert.
While getting ready, I heard the garage door open and took off running when I heard Aaron hysterically screaming my name. (Panic! Pure PANIC! I thought Hunter had been hit by a car.) No, it was my sweet husband...after slipping, falling, and then lying in the street for 20 minutes, he had crawled on his hands and knees from the street, up the drive way, through the garage, and up the stairs into our house...with a BROKEN LEG! Yes, a badly broken leg. One that cause his foot to no longer be attached to his leg. His foot was flopping...dangling...
After rushing him to the ER, they got him prepared for the 'worst case scenario' (take it from me...you don't want to be prepared for that), admitted him, and performed a 2 hour long surgery on his leg.
An 8 inch titanium plate and 10 screws later and his foot is now secured to his leg. That was 5 weeks and 2 days ago. And I have barely maintained my sanity! Barely...seriously. Five kids is a lot of work *wink*!
See...told ya I had a really good excuse for neglecting my blog!
On another sad note, my camera bit the dust. No more pretty pictures for a while...sorry!

9 Happy Notes:
I hope your days start to look up. You have been through so much.
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry to hear that! And your camera too!!?? Girl, you are in need of some BIG HUGS! Wish I lived closer and could help you out! You will be in my thoughts and I hope your life is a little more "boring" for a while! LOL (wink)
Oh Mollie. I am so sorry. I cannot believe everything that has been happening to you and your cute family. I hope everything starts working out and that happy things head your way!
Holy Cow Mollie! So did Aaron get hit by a car? That's crazy. I'm glad he didn't loose his foot. I hope things calm down for you guys.
Wait. Aaron got HIT BY A CAR?? And they just LEFT him there? Am I reading this wrong? Yikes.
Mollie!!! What in the world? How did Aaron break his leg? Falling? I wish I were there to help you out!!! What a nightmare. And no more Camera? What happened, wasn't your camera pretty new? Ya know if things aren't good their rotten hugh! We miss you guys. Lets get together for lunch soon. xoxo
How scary!! I hope that Aaron is on the mend and able to get around okay. Hang in there!!
Yes, You sure do have a great excuse. Hopefully everything is looking up now. So when are you coming over for lunch missy? Ps. I love your new header, I should talk you into making one for me. ;)
Oh wow Mollie. I can't even imagine going through all of that. I hope that things are starting to get better.
Post a Comment