Fun Lovin Half Dozen

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wow! I definitely got the worst of the illness that hit our house. I threw up every 20-30 minutes for 14 hours straight! YUCK! We are all better now, with the exception of the lovely cold sores I have all around my mouth. I get them every single time I get sick and they seem to get worse each time. I think my lips are scared from these.


So...my sweet little baby turned 11 months old yesterday! She will be a year old in less than a month? Holy Moly!!! My mom, sister (her fam), and Hunter will not be here for her birthday because my dad is supposed to return home from Iraq on February 18th! They are driving up to Washington to welcome him back to American soil! Therefore, her birthday is an extra special day this year. I think we are going to hold off on her birthday party for a couple of weeks until my fam can make it home to Utah and then party, party, party!
I'm thinking of having a lollipop birthday party for Rosie Dosie Dew...tons of ideas, I can't wait to get working on it. I think it would be so much fun to have a candy buffet, but holy expensive!


I took some pictures today of the two little girls in their adorable shirts I made for them. I've tried to take pictures of Ellie every month around the 18th...sometimes it happens, other times it just doesn't.


I usually don't toot my own horn, but 'TOOT! TOOT!' I am in love with their shirts. I think they turned out adorable. Unfortunately, I don't think they will last long, as both girls have been working diligently to pick the buttons off. Luckily they are glued and sewn on...so they might last another couple wearings.

2 Happy Notes:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh man, that stinks! Sorry to hear you got so sick! The pics are adorable. . .and so are those shirts! Just darling!

Em said...

super cute pics. I am sad that we will miss gemellie's bday, but am excited that you are going to wait to party! I love the shirts and am happy to hear that your girls are so interested in theirs. Pnut hasn't even touched hers!
Super Cute! :-}