Fun Lovin Half Dozen

Monday, November 9, 2009

Little Muncher!

The time has finally arrived...my tiny baby girl has her very first tooth! Even though it just barely cut through her gums today, it's just adorable. The second one feels like it will be popping through shortly. Ellie is an awesome eater, so these little teeth will, I'm sure, benefit her!



Did I mention she loves doing Patty Cake with anyone who will indulge her? Well, she does! She signs 'more' the same way. She holds her left hand still and slaps it with her right. SO CUTE!

4 Happy Notes:

Heather said...

She is such a cutie!!

Janea said...

That child is ALWAYS smiling. Unless, I am talking to you on the phone of course. So cute. =)

Em said...

She is so stinkin cute! Hopefully Riker gets the memo that she is catching up to him!

Shannon said...

How do you get your pictures to be so big! Your blog is so cute...mine needs help! Yeah for Elle! I love her!!