She loved wearing the make-up. After getting it all applied (which was a stretch for me because I usually only wear mascara), she asked if she can wear make-up to church. 4 going on 20! Sheesh!
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Little Ballerina
My cute little FiFi had her first ballet/tap recital. She did amazing, but was a little scared with all the people in the audience. She does this funny face when she is scared or nervous. She sucks in her checks and looks like a little fish!
She loved wearing the make-up. After getting it all applied (which was a stretch for me because I usually only wear mascara), she asked if she can wear make-up to church. 4 going on 20! Sheesh!
She loved wearing the make-up. After getting it all applied (which was a stretch for me because I usually only wear mascara), she asked if she can wear make-up to church. 4 going on 20! Sheesh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 Happy Notes:
She looks so much like you Mollie!
Oh my goodness, how gorgeous! LOOK at those eyes! What a doll baby!
Post a Comment