As I sit here, playing on the Internet and pouting because nothing seems to be going my way today, my sweet little boy reminds me of the simple joys in life.
- I ran out of spray paint and the sprinklers turned on while I was in the midst of painting Ellie's new bed...
- My Cricut needs a new blade before I can finish some cute number beanbags for my girls and I totally messed up the fabric trying to cut it with a dull blade.
I gave up on trying to get anything done today and decided to have a little quiet time while the kids played outside in the water. In walks my sweet little Hunter with a bowl of fresh watermelon and two forks...'this ones for you, Mom!' Then he brought in a little chair to sit next to me. Here we sit eating watermelon and discussing the day. He feels sorry for his friend who is sick, he wants to get his pictures done, he doesn't want to go anywhere tonight, and on and on he talks.
I am so blessed to have such a sweet, sensitive little boy that loves his mama!
1 Happy Notes:
Ohhhh....that is the cutest thing EVER!
PS...you need to visit my blog! You haven't voted. :)
Post a Comment