Fun Lovin Half Dozen

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Splishy Splashy

Yesterday, I loaded the munchkins up and headed to the splash park to meet some friends and play. While it started out a nice day, as soon as we got to the park the cold wind started blowing.

I asked Hunter to take Ellie for a little splashing in the water. When they returned she was bawling hysterically. She was so terrified of the water, that she would break down in tears and point at the water, while mumbling something every time the water cycled through the different parts of the play area. It was pretty funny. I thought for sure she would love the water, after all, she's a little fishy in the tub!

After the splash park, we headed to my parents house to mow the lawn. Harmonie turned the hose on Ellie and the drama started all over. (Guess it didn't help that I turned the hose on Harmonie to show her what it felt like. Not the best mommy moment ever. Oh well...) Harmonie gave her a piece of chocolate to apologize and baby bear thoroughly enjoyed it! It was all over everything!

When we returned home, Aaron and I got to working on the yard, watering the newly planted flowers and pumpkins. Baby bear decided that she liked dirt. She even tried to share it with her daddy (who wasn't all that happy that I was letting her eat dirt).

1 Happy Notes:

Em said...

Oh my heck! She is so stinking funny. I love that little one. I love her swim suit too. Your other posts are super cute too. I wish I had your talent. Love ya! :-}